The inspiration for this model comes from classic white marble; in this case, featuring golden grayish veins on an off-white background. It’s offered in Décor Polished and Silk finishes. This last finish simulates the effect of an eroded surface in line with a golden vein design for a more natural look.
Features of porcelain surfaces
1. Durability: Porcelain is extremely durable and can withstand heavy use, making it ideal for kitchen tops.
2. Scratch-resistant: Porcelain is highly resistant to scratches, which means that it will maintain its appearance even after years of use.
3. Stain-resistant: Porcelain is also highly resistant to stains, which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
4. Heat-resistant: Porcelain can withstand high temperatures without cracking or warping, making it ideal for use in the kitchen.
5. Hygienic: Porcelain is non-porous, which means that it does not absorb bacteria or other contaminants, making it a hygienic choice for kitchen tops.
6. Aesthetically pleasing: Porcelain comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a style that complements your kitchen décor.
7. Long-lasting: Porcelain is known for its longevity and can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
8. Eco-friendly: Porcelain is made from natural materials and is recyclable, making it an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen top.