The Calacatta model has received major design and innovation awards. It’s a well-compensated slab as far as the design since the gray veins are balanced out with the white background.
Features of porcelain surfaces
1. Durability: Porcelain is extremely durable and can withstand heavy use, making it ideal for kitchen tops.
2. Scratch-resistant: Porcelain is highly resistant to scratches, which means that it will maintain its appearance even after years of use.
3. Stain-resistant: Porcelain is also highly resistant to stains, which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
4. Heat-resistant: Porcelain can withstand high temperatures without cracking or warping, making it ideal for use in the kitchen.
5. Hygienic: Porcelain is non-porous, which means that it does not absorb bacteria or other contaminants, making it a hygienic choice for kitchen tops.
6. Aesthetically pleasing: Porcelain comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a style that complements your kitchen décor.
7. Long-lasting: Porcelain is known for its longevity and can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
8. Eco-friendly: Porcelain is made from natural materials and is recyclable, making it an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen top.