The Mont Blanc model represents quartzite yet enhances the natural features of the material and is designed to be adaptable to all types of atmospheres.
Features of porcelain surfaces
1. Durability: Porcelain is extremely durable and can withstand heavy use, making it ideal for kitchen tops.
2. Scratch-resistant: Porcelain is highly resistant to scratches, which means that it will maintain its appearance even after years of use.
3. Stain-resistant: Porcelain is also highly resistant to stains, which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
4. Heat-resistant: Porcelain can withstand high temperatures without cracking or warping, making it ideal for use in the kitchen.
5. Hygienic: Porcelain is non-porous, which means that it does not absorb bacteria or other contaminants, making it a hygienic choice for kitchen tops.
6. Aesthetically pleasing: Porcelain comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a style that complements your kitchen décor.
7. Long-lasting: Porcelain is known for its longevity and can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
8. Eco-friendly: Porcelain is made from natural materials and is recyclable, making it an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen top.